Antalya Academy of Tourism
The Academy of Tourism in Antalya provides training of high-skill specialists by American academic programmes in Russian and English.
They offer vocational education in the tourism and hospitality industry.
Principal directions of vocational education:
- Hotel Management
- Food and Beverage Management
“Hospitality management and tourism” course allows to acquire the hospitality industry basics and polish your practical skills in the best hotels and restaurants in Turkey. In addition you will be offered a comfortable accommodation option, nutritious meals, and dynamic social life.
During the studies you will be introduced to front-office and housekeeping management details and know-hows, hospitality industry marketing as well as get intensive language training in English and Turkish.
Experienced teachers and practical instructors will guide you through on-site training classes in Antalya hotels where a five-star hotel design, structure, staff, and cutting edge technologies of the hospitality industry will be discussed in details.
Upon completion of the course students will be awarded a few prestigious diplomas: Antalya International Academy of Tourism Diploma, Educational Institute of American Lodging and Hospitality Association Certificate as well 5-star hotel internship certificate.
With Antalya International Academy of Tourism you can master the tourism and hospitality industry management and get practical skills necessary for successful career in the field.
Programmes offered by the Academy of Tourism in Antalya allow both school leavers and educated enrollees to select a suitable study programme at required levels. All education programmes of the Academy combine theoretical and practical skills. All programmes are focused on development of managerial skills of students, which provide the necessary basis for creation and development of successful career in the sphere of tourism and hospitality.
Why Antalya Academy of Tourism?
- Simple application procedure.
- Educational system: One of the major principles of education in the Academy is a combination of lectures, seminars and workshops with practical training in the best hotels, tourism agencies and tour operators in Antalya.
- Internships: students undergo internships in the chosen departments of a luxurious hotel or a tourism company. Internships are the part of the curriculum and the courses have the following structure: six months of education and six months of internships. Internships are paid and the students are provided by accommodation and meals for free. We also provide paid internships in the USA, as well as Canada, New Zealand, China.
- Scholarships and discounts: Quality students are highly appreciated. There are scholarships and discounts for talented students.
- Diplomas: students of Antalya Academy of Tourism get two diplomas – American and Turkish, they also have an opportunity to get dual diplomas. For example, Hotel Management Diploma and Food and Beverage Management Diploma. Totally students get 3 diplomas during Diploma Courses and one more during BA Program.
- Foreign languages: Studying at the Academy gives great opportunities to study foreign languages with native speakers – German, Russian, Turkish.
- Environment: Students will enjoy living in the resort city – the best resort in Europe.
- Student life: A lot of opportunities to do sports, see the best sightseeing and visit social events.
- Low expenses compared to European Universities: Studying at Antalya Academy of Tourism is a very cheap way to get European and American Diplomas.
- Individual approach to each student.
- Job placement: 96% of Antalya Academy of Tourism graduate find well paid jobs in Turkey, the USA and their home countries.
- Student services: free airport pick–up for new international students.